Tuesday Decmber 12th from 7pm
Grace Church-on-the-Hill, 300 Lonsdale Ave.
Members of the Forest Hill Village BIA are invited to attend the 2017 Annual General Meeting:
Tuesday, December 12th, 2017
Grace Church On-the-Hill, 300 Lonsdale Rd
A G E N D A
- Call to Order and Introductions by the Chair
- Approval of the Agenda
- Declaration of Conflict of Interest
- Welcome from Councillors Joe Mihevc and Josh Matlow
- Approval of 2016 AGM Minutes
- Presentation by Plant Architect Inc. – Updated Streetscape Masterplan
- Review of 2016 Auditor’s Report
- Appointment of 2017 BIA Auditor
- Proposed 2018 Budget
- Other business
- Closing Remarks and Adjournment
The purpose of this meeting is to decide on the BIA's program and budget for 2018 (see over). This program is paid for by a special levy charged to BIA members. As a member of the BIA, the best way to participate in the decisions your BIA is making on your behalf is to get involved. If you wish to obtain a copy of the complete proposed budget or audited financial statement, please contact the BIA.
For more information contact Yvonne Bambrick, Executive Director, FHV BIA via email [email protected]
Proof of BIA membership will be required. Please bring photo ID and either a business card, utility bill showing business/tenant name and address, or your City of Toronto property tax bill.